- Reads following flavors of unprotected Daisy 2.02 and Daisy 3 format books: full text, full audio; full text, partial audio; partial text, full audio; text only; audio only with TOC. Please note that InDaisy Reader does not currently support Audio only Daisy books.
- Remembers your last-read book and opens it on startup.
- Remembers where you have left off in each book.
- Add multiple bookmarks for each book.
- Automatically perform any encoding conversions needed for Daisy books generated on Windows platforms using different types of language encodings.
- Automatically extract password protected Daisy books from Bookshare and unprotected ones that is in zip file format.
- Adjustable reading speed.
- Synchronized playback of spoken voice and highlighted text for DAISY 2.02 and DAISY 3 books.
- Play and pause playback of Daisy books.
- Auto scroll.
Navigate to a particular page of the book for Daisy books that provide page navigation information.
Navigate to different levels of Daisy books.
- Switching between Bright interface (Black on White) and Dark interface (White on Black).
- Adjustable font type and font size
- Automatically switch between portrait and landscape mode depending on device orientation.
- Easily transfer books from computer to InDaisy Reader using iTunes File Sharing feature or any FTP client.
- For VoiceOver users on iPhone and iPod Touch, title of every screen is spoken first by VoiceOver. This allows VoiceOver users to know right away which screen they are located in within InDaisy Reader.
Easy on your ears
- If InDaisy Reader is playing back pre-recorded audio of the book and VoiceOver starts speaking, pre-recorded audio will yield to make it easy on the ears of VoiceOver users.
- All controls and contents within InDaisy Reader are accessible using VoiceOver.